The following highlights await you:
- You will receive a pre-assembled, five-way jointed Classic Teddy bear, sewn from finest cream colored tipped mohair. The 34 cm bear features a growler and a matching copper colored satin ribbon
- The Teddy bear´s left foot pad is embroidered with your first name and the date of the workshop. If you would like to have an alternative embroidery, please make a note while filling in the registration form. The right foot pad is embroidered with the logo of the “Steiff Workshop".
- With the help of experienced Steiff staff, you will sew close the open seam of the bear’s body.
- Now it’s time to give the bear its claws and nose. You personally decide on the color, shape and size. Many different colors are available.
- The eyes are attached next. By selecting from different colors and sizes, and by using different-colored felt pads you will see how the tiniest of differences can have such a huge impact on your Teddy bear’s character.
- Then after the printed ribbon is tied, your Teddy bear will be clearly recognizable as a “Steiff Advent” Workshop Teddy bear 2020.
- Last but not least, your Teddy bear will get a gold-plated button and a white tag attached to its left ear. Your unique creation will then become a strictly limited Steiff Teddy bear.
- After the workshop you are free to take your special newly designed Steiff apron and a Teddy bear certificate home with you.
- Free refreshments will be provided for the duration of the workshop.
- Please return the registration form by no later than September 21st, 2020. You will receive your confirmation of participation and invoice in early October.
- In case you have already registered for the cancelled “Steiff Summer Teddy Bear Workshop” earlier this year, you do not have to send us your registration again for December.
The number of participants is limited to 80 persons. If more registrations come in, a decision will be made by drawing lots. We wish you good luck and look forward to seeing you soon in Giengen!